blog very

Incredible love story Part 9

I waited there and we were talking and we were watching until it was our turn to register and enter the school, we didn't cry as if we were big they looked surprised, we got the name we registered and we entered the classroom. good we are introduced to the same class, we sit in the same bank in the first grade, I wait until the caretaker teacher came to greet us and explain the lessons and things. The teacher came introduced and wished us school bell rang and the lesson started , but I was not interested in learning but blonde. So I did everything in vain when I was without everything was tasteless, the years passed and we grew up and understood many things better. I was all those years only 2 times I told him I love him, the first time in kindergarten and the last time he left.

Incredible love story Part 4

So the days passed and it was time to see the Blonde again and go to the garden, so we met on the way to the garden, shook hands with each other and hugged each other, we asked how we had gone and what we had done. We went hand in hand until class, sat down and took some toys until the educator came. Everything seemed useless to me, I made the game tasteless and everything I had no taste or desire for anything. Only for the Blonde for nothing else did I look like a commanding robe, but when I was with the Blonde or when I looked at the Blonde I became like I was on and I had hope for everything.

Comments

Super Real

Incredible love story Part 9

Incredible love story Part 6